Communicating practice schedules and last minute practice changes will be through TeamSnap this year!
It is rare, but sometimes coaches have decided to end practice early because of inclement weather such as lightening or poor air quality. In that scenario, the coaches will send out a message via TeamSnap with the change details. TeamSnap is free and available for IOS or Android or via web page. Please follow these steps to use TeamApp:
1. Download TeamSnap (either IOS or Android, or via web page if no device)
2. You will be invited to join TeamSnap through email -accept the invitation
3. Open TeamSnap
4. Allow Notifications (important for our purpose).
5. Once you accept the invitation you can add other family members to join
9. Here is a link to answer any question about the application you may have. Link
Coaching updates and Club News
Most coaching updates and club news will come to you via club e-mail. The club will also use this website for news items as well. Again, you can check the site regularly.
We will post photos of our events and practices on this web site and have created an Instragram hash tag: #ogotriclub. If you use this hash tag the image will show up on this site on the front page photo stream.
Finally, the Ogopogo Club uses social media as a secondary communication channel to keep the Kelowna community up to date on our activities and successes. Our twitter account is @Ogotriclub and our Facebook link is above.