The Ogopogo Triathlon Club tries to support regional races, and it will send coaches to the following events:
- May 14/17-Kamloops Spring Sprint & KOS Family Festival-BC Summer Games Trials
- June 18/17- Okanagan Falls Jr Triathlon
- June 24/17-Paradigm Naturopathic Medicine KOS (Vernon)- Super sprint. Youth and Junior Series Race
- July 16/17-TriKids Okanagan (Kelowna)
- July 16/17-TriPower’s Fun in the Sun Triathlon (Summerland)
- Aug 19-20/17- Kelowna Apple Triathlon -Super sprint. Youth and Junior Series Race
- Sept 3/17- Summerland Orca KOS & Sprint Triathlon– This is traditionally the team’s last race of the season and is very well attended.
The full list of KOS races is on the TriBC website (all Kids of Steel races are labelled as KOS in the Distance column)
The distance of the races are dependent on the age of the racer, see below.
|Ages (as of Dec 31)||Swim Distance||Cycle Distance||Run Distance||Approximate Time to Complete|
|Under 6||Less than 50m||Less than 1.5km||Less than 500m||10-20 min|