Due to high lake levels and flooding the decision was made by the organizers to postpone the race until September 10th, 2017 (tentative date). The Triathlon BC Junior Provincial Championships and the final race of the youth / junior draft legal series will also be held on the September date.

If you are currently a registered participant you are automatically registered for the event in September. If you are no longer able to attend due to the change in date please email vernonkidstri@gmail.com for a “roll over” or refund.